Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Life - sweet table




When I was planning my own wedding I read a lot of blogs and got some really great ideas, tips and information. When searching, one of the things that kept catching my eye was a sweet table, and I knew we had to have one! 

I kept a look out for interesting jars and bought them from various shops as I came across them. I picked a few different styles and sizes of jar to give the display more variety. The sweet were purchased from an online wholesaler, which were reasonably priced and arrived quickly. We also ordered retro paper bags for our guests to use and stamped them with our initials to make them more personal.

The sweet table was a huge success and our guests really enjoyed the fun of it. At the start of the night people were being polite and taking one or two sweets, but as the night progressed the bags were filled to the brim! By the time we went to the table all that was left were a few rolls of love hearts, but we didn't mind as the sugar kept everyone dancing all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment